Pick a Newspaper Mascot

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Capital Chronicles

Hello,

This blog is not officially open until Sep. 8th when we start this as a blog for our homeschool co-op newspaper. If you would like to stay posted until then you are more than welcome to. This blog will serve as regular news for the Capital Baptist Co-op and will provide fun, exciting news for the kids, and family of Capital Baptist.

Editor in Chief

Rhett Martens

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant, exciting idea! I used to have to beg/borrow/steal the Capital Chronicles from the teens that horded it. I even brushes crumbs off the ones that were abandoned in the gym after lunch was over. It was such a good paper. Now, even the lowly people like me can have access to the clever news, surveys, humor, and reviews. Thank you for taking it online. I can't wait for Sept 8!

    ReplyDelete